We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
To be successful as a dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Available to work early mornings and weekends
- Has reliable transportation