Front of House
Introduction / Job Description
We are looking for friendly, dependable and well-presented front of house staff to supplement our existing team. To be successful as front of house staff, you should be outgoing, personable, able to work in a fast paced environment and be adept at stress management.
Front of House Staff Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests
- Have a strong and complete understanding of menu items
- Take customers’ orders on the POS with consistently with accuracy
- Transporting food orders from the kitchen to each pertinent table.
- Willingness to perform additional duties/sidework to facilitate the restaurant’s operations as needed (bussing tables, maintaining line que, trash disposal)
- Clearing/bussing glassware, silverware, from tables
- Communicating customer concerns with manager/kitchen staff
- Comfortable talking to customers
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Availability to work early mornings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Has reliable transportation